Welcome! You are warmly invited!
We offer a space for women only! Here you can meet other women, exchange experiences, try out new things, get to move, learn German and much more.
We also offer support and advise for troubles and questions about health (with translation if needed). We can also organize child care.
Currently we offer:
- German language courses – literacy training for women (also integration courses) Here, you can learn to read, write and speak German for free.
- Banquet with friends
Once a month you can enjoy delicious international soups for free and talk to other women
- Physical activity classes - swimming hours for women and girls only. Also, water gymnastics, swimming and cycling courses
Here, you can move, swim or enjoy the pool and learn how to ride a bike
- Group discussion for current health topics (also with translation)
The topics of the free and informative discussions are chosen by the women in the neighborhood themselves. Topics can be, for example, diabetes, menopause, high blood pressure, gynecology, mental and emotional health and many more.
- Open meetings every Monday - you can meet and chat with other women from 14:30 to 17:30.
- Creative classes - At the moment, we offer a course for a low-cost contribution to all women who like to paint and draw.
- Trips, Discoveries and festivals - Once a year we travel to the North Sea with women and their children. The costs are low, so that everyone can join.
- Advice and counseling on the following topics:
- Health and illness
- Present (daily) life problems
- situations of crisis
- relationship, family and neighborhood
- experience with violence
- problems with pills, alcohol or other addictive drugs
Of course, we also forward you to other institutions. You can make an appointment for counselling or advice: Phone (+49) 421 401728. The office is available from Monday to Thursday from 9:00 to 15:00. After these hours an answering machine is active.
In situations of emergency, just come by at Koblenzer Straße 3a, 28325 Bremen. Our facilities are suitable for wheelchairs and accessible for persons with disabilities! You can reach us with tram line 1, stop Tenever-Zentrum, we are located on the ground floor of the building of the public swimming pool OTe-Bad.
We look forward to seeing you!
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call (+49) 421 401728 or mail to FGT@gmx.net